Spinal Cord Breathing loosens the spine. It also activates the cranial and sacral pumps.
Stand with your feet about hip-width apart. Bend your knees slightly. Smile & relax into this posture.
- Expand the chest, tuck your chin toward your throat, and raise your crown.
- Arms come out to the sides.
- Round your back. Pull your chin toward your chest.
- At the same time, tuck your tailbone under.
- Elbows should be near one another in front of your chest.
Repeat as many times as you like.
Barry Spendlove from Wales shows the exercise.
from 1:00 to 2:12: basic exercise
after that: a more advanced form